HBCU Week x AstraZeneca Scholarship
Scholarship Amount: $25,000
This scholarship is open to students entering an HBCU and majoring in any STEM or supply chain related majors working towards a bachelor’s degree.
Application Due Date
February 16, 2024
Completed applications should be submitted electronically. If absolutely necessary, please mail completed applications to P.O BOX 1546 Wilmington, DE 19899.
- Scholarship decisions will be made by May 1st.
- Scholarship Awards funding will be given no later than August 31st.
Complete and submit application by February 16th
Provide most recent, verifiable high school transcript (Subject to authentication)
Provide proof of acceptance at an Historically Black College or University (HBCU)*
Acceptance letters can be submitted through 4/11/24. All other application materials must be submitted by 2/16/24.
- Be a citizen or legal permanent resident of the United States
- Complete or have completed high school with a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale (unweighted) and be entering their freshman year of college
- Attend a Historically Black College or University (HBCU) for the entirety of their college education.
- Demonstrate financial need
The scholarship can be used for tuition, room and board. A student may accept additional scholarships but they cannot exceed the total cost of their education.
If you have questions about eligibility, please contact scholarship@HBCUWeek.org. Students applying for the scholarship will be responsible for disclosing any potential conflict of interest prior to the selection process.
Areas reviewed by the Selection Committee include, but are not limited to the following:
- Academic accomplishments
- Financial Need
- Community involvement