Financial Wellness Series
Date: July 29th
Time: 5:30pm EST
All high school students are welcome to Register!
FIRST 50 TO REGISTER AND ATTEND WILL RECEIVE CAPITAL ONE SWAG
“Students must attend at least one Financial Wellness Session to be eligible for the HBCU Week x Capital One Scholarship. Application will open on 9/29/2021 during HBCU Week’s College Fair. Please follow @HBCUWeek on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook to stay updated”
Scholarship Application Requirements
- Completed application form
- High School Transcript
- A letter of academic reference from a guidance counselor or teacher
- Applicants must be completing or have completed high school successfully with a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Applicants must be accepted as a full-time student at an HBCU for the upcoming academic semester.
- Applicants must be a citizen or legal permanent resident of the United States.
- Be a high school senior (graduating class of 2022)